Support your immune system and healthy gut microbiota, get that skin glow and soothe achy joints (and period pain) with our Anti-Inflammatory Hot Chocolate blend.
We have re-invented the very popular Golden Milk Turmeric Latte & added a chocolatey twist with more of The Good Stuff (hello Curcurmin!) so you reap more of the benefits without the Turmeric taste.
Curcurmin is the powerful bioactive compound in Turmeric that gives Turmeric all its magical superpowers. Where you get only 3-5% of Curcurmin in a normal Turmeric Latte, our Anti-Inflammatory Hot Chocolate provides you with 97% of The Good Stuff. We have included 264mg of Curcurmin in each serve.
Curcurmin is known to boost your immune systems defense mechanisms, encourage the growth of good gut bacteria, enhance your metabolism, protect against bacteria and viruses, and support in the liver detoxification process (bye bye skin damaging toxins). It is also known to increase your body's collagen synthesis.
We love having our Hot Chocolate with barista style Oat milk as an afternoon or night-time ritual, or mixing in a spoon in our morning coffee to boost our immunity and heal and revive our body.
Best part is it contains only 20 calories per serve with no added sugar. It can be served cold or hot depending on your mood and weather.
Research suggests that Curcumin has multiple health benefits:
- Helps in the management of oxidative & inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety & hyperlipidemia.
- Stimulates the body's natural painkillers, providing relief for joint pain, menstrual cramps and pains.
- Helps in the management of exercise-induced inflammation & muscle soreness, thus enhancing recovery and subsequent performance in active people.
- Curcumin in the gut favours the growth of beneficial bacteria strains such as Bifidobacteria & Lactobacilli, with the reduction of pathogenic strains.
For trials & scientific studies please refer to the following:
Curcumin: A Review of its' Effects on Human Health
The Association of Inflammation on Premenstrual Symptoms
Curcumin Attenuates Severity of Premenstrual Syndrome Symptoms
Curcumin, Gut Microbiota & Neuroprotection
- Reduce inflammation
- Heal the gut
- Boost immunity
- Boost Mood
- Satisfy Chocolate Cravings
- May help with Joint and Period Pain
What's in our product
organic raw cacao powder (60%), organic roasted carob powder, organic maca root powder, organic lucuma fruit powder, natural flavours, curcumin (turmeric extract) (4%), vanilla bean extract, organic cinnamon, himalayan rock salt, monk fruit extract, sunflower lecithin, organic ground black pepper.
What's not in our product
- Artificial flavours, colours, preservatives
- Contains NO gluten, corn or soy (but manufactured on equipment that also handles milk, soy, egg, fish, & sesame ingredients).
- Contains NO animal products
- Contains NO dairy
- Contains NO refined sugars