Science - Deluxe Glow Starter Kit
Glow Elixir Premium Marine Collagen Science
One of the most clinically studied marine collagens in the world with clinical beauty benefits from having only a teaspoon (2.5g) a day. The following results were recorded from clinical trials (1):
- 74% noticed an improvement in crow's feet
- 60% noticed an improvement in skin radiance
- 68% noticed an improvement in skin hydration
(1) Luc Duteil, Catherine Queille Roussel, Christelle Bruno-Bonnet, Jean Philippe Lacour.Effect of Low Dose Type I Fish Collagen Peptides Combined or not with Silicon on Skin Aging Signs in Mature Women. JOJ Case Stud. 2018; 6(4): 555692. DOI: 10.19080/JOJCS.2018.06.555692
Clinical studies showed results from doses as little as 1 teaspoon (2.5g) per day. To notice quicker results, a daily intake of up to 2-3 teaspoons will deliver faster benefits. Benefits are typically observed after 8-12 weeks of continuous daily consumption. Results can vary for each individual.
Anti-Aging benefits based on taking 1 teaspoon a day (2.5g): A controlled study was carried to evaluate the anti-ageing potential of daily oral intake of 2.5g of marine collagen peptides on skin after 12 weeks of daily intake. Results showed benefits on improved skin elasticity and a reduction of facial wrinkle appearance after 12 weeks. Complexion homogeneity and radiance also significantly improved after 8 weeks.
Anti-Ageing benefits based on taking 2 teaspoons a day (5g): A controlled study was carried to evaluate the anti-ageing potential of daily oral intake of 5g of marine collagen peptides on skin after 8 weeks of daily intake. Results showed benefits on skin firmness, skin elasticity and a reduction of wrinkle appearance.
Anti-ageing benefits based on taking 4 teaspoons a day (10g): A controlled study was carried out to evaluate the anti-ageing potential of oral intake of 10g of marine collagen peptides after 12 weeks of daily intake. Results showed that our marine collagen significantly improved skin hydration by 23% after 12 weeks and total skin extensibility by 24%.
Joint-health benefits benefits on taking 4 teaspoons a day (10g): A controlled study to evaluate the effect of daily oral intake of 10g of marine collagen after 8 and 12 weeks. The results showed that regular intake of our marine collagen alleviated symptoms of knee osteoarthritis such as pain and improved physical function.
Anti-Inflammatory & Immune Boosting Hot Chocolate Science
Research suggests that Curcumin has multiple health benefits:
- Stimulates the body's natural painkillers, providing relief for mild joint pain, menstrual cramps and pains.*
- Helps in the management of oxidative & inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis & anxiety.*
- Helps in the management of exercise-induced inflammation & muscle soreness, enhancing recovery and performance in active people.*
- Curcumin in the gut favours the growth of beneficial bacteria strains such as Bifidobacteria & Lactobacilli, whilst reducing pathogenic strains.*
- May help reduce inflammation & have positive benefits on endometriosis. A 2012 study on endometrial cells with endometriosis showed an effect on reducing the amount of endometriotic cells and also the amount of estrogen (E2) being produced by these cells, critical as endometriosis is an estrogen-dependent condition. A 2017 review of the scientific literature revealed that curcumin potentially has a number of different pathways that can act upon endometriosis from inflammation, reducing vascularisation of the tissue, stopping these endometriosis cells proliferating. Unfortunately, all these studies have been in cells or mice only and not yet in humans as they have been trying to understand and measure the mechanisms of action.*
For trials & scientific studies please refer to the following: